Sunday, July 19, 2009

Over half of the month is gone.



I am now three games ahead for the month. It has been that way on and off for the past week. First two than three than two than three ahead. I am certainly not complaining about that state of daily cribbage but my mother most likely has another story to tell...
We have both had our times of 21 point hands and then 2 point hands. No real cliff hangers to note, although one day I was one point shy of a win.
The first picture is a jigsaw puzzle we recently put together. That has been our secondary mania for the last few weeks. Now I am experiencing withdrawal as we have no more to do for now. It had become the daily jigsaw puzzle as well.
The second picture is our crop of volunteer hollyhocks that cheerfully come up every year all on their own. I did initially bring them to the area by casting a few collected seeds from my daily walk. (Ooooh, another potential blog "The Daily Walk." ) And of course this picture has the necessary capture of one of my fingers for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment